TKT YL Preparation
This workshop is designed to prepare candidates for the Young Learners module of TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test) exam. The training will familiarise participants with theoretical background as well as with some practical issues in teaching young learners.
March 14 & 16, 2017
- Children as Language Learners and developing children’s learning strategies
- Developing children’s cognitive and communication strategies through language learning
- Lesson Plans
- Providing support and challenge when selecting and using materials
- Using additional resources
- Managing young learners in class
- Scaffolding children’s Understanding and Use of language
- Using practice activities
- Acting on assessment evidence
- Focuses of assessing learning. Purposes of assessing learning
Tutor — Ivanna Tsipan
TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test, all modules)
TKT: Young Learners (Teacher Knowledge Test)
FCE (Cambridge English: First)
International oral examiner
Free study materials!
Participants receive certificates of attendance.
Fee: 799 UAH (both days)