Andreia Zakime has been working in the field of English Language Teaching for over 15 years. She has taught General English, EAP and ESP classes to students of varied age groups and levels. She has also developed print and digital materials and courses for adult beginner and intermediate students. Andreia has solid expertise in teacher training and education, being responsible for pre-service and in-service initiatives at language centres and schools in Brazil. She has also worked as a CELTA trainer in South America and Europe. Apart from teacher training, Andreia has also worked on the development of Cambridge English Speaking Examiners, acting as a Cambridge Team Leader for 5 years. Andreia has presented at conferences around Latin America and Europe, being an active member of the international ELT community. She has collaborated with BRAZ-TESOL Special Interest Groups and keeps a blog for teachers, What is ELT?
- MA in Publishing and Editorial Design, Istituto Europeo di Design
- BA in Languages and Literature, University of Sao Paulo
- DELTA (Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, all three modules)
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)