(RU) How to teach IELTS Productive Skills (Writing and Speaking)
- March 31-April 01, 2018
For teachers with no or little experience in teaching IELTS
- Exam requirements for Academic and General Training tasks
- Understanding visuals and problems for students
- IELTS letters: what and how?
- Practice writing exam tasks
- Approach to teaching Writing task 1
- Essay types and tasks
- Typical student difficulties and strategies for successful essay writing
- Writing essay practice
- How to teach IELTS essays
- Assessment criteria + score boosting strategies
- What is IELTS Speaking: parts and purposes
- Parts 1,2,3 - topics, prompts and responses
- Problems and solutions: how to get higher bands?
- Approach to teaching IELTS Speaking
- Assessment and exam practice
Fee: UAH 1,599.
Materials: free for course participants.
Tutor — Andrii Pigariev
Delta (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults, all modules)
IELTS Certified Trainer by IELTS Principal Examiner Andrew Thomas
International Speaking Examiner
Registration for Workshop