Małgorzata (Gosia) originally comes from Poland. Upon completing her MA in Linguistics in 2006, she moved to Ireland, where she was offered her first full time teaching job. Since then she has taught general, medical, and business English, as well as EAP and Cambridge exam preparation classes to virtually all levels and ages in several other countries too: Spain, Poland, England, Scotland, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.
In 2014 Gosia got involved in teacher training; she was offered a position of a mentor for teachers in remote parts of Malaysian Borneo. That led to the Cambridge Delta, which she completed at IH Chiang Mai in 2017, and becoming a CELTA trainer a year later.
When she isn’t working, she enjoys travelling, getting to know different cultures, investigating small local villages and trying out local food, being out in nature, photography and sports. She loves snorkeling, diving and hiking in the jungle (whenever possible!). Closer to home, on a weekday evening, she likes reading, learning languages, watching films, roller skating, Zumba and gardening.
- BA TEFL, University of Bialystok, Poland
- MA in Linguistics, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
- PgDip in Translation and Interpreting, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Cambridge Delta, IH Chiang Mai, Thailand
- CELTA Trainer Approval, IH Bangkok, Thailand
- IH CAM Trainer Approval, IH Bangkok, Thailand