CELTA/CELT-P/CELT-S Trainer, British Council CiSELT Trainer, IHCYLT (International House Certificate in Teaching Young Learners) Trainer
Victoriia started her career as a teacher of English at International House Kyiv in 2001. Since then, she has worked as a teacher of English to young learners and adults of all age groups and levels, as Head of Young Learners Department and a trainer on a number of courses, including CELTA, CELT-S, CELT-S, CiSELT and IHCYLT.
Victoriia has also been involved in designing pre-service and in-service teacher training courses for a number of organizations worldwide.
At the moment Victoriia is mainly working as a freelance trainer on CELT-S, CELT-P and CELTA courses around the world, including several centres in Ukraine, Thailand, Mexico and Poland. She is particularly interested in psychology of education and is always very willing to share her expertise in this area.
- Specialist in English Language, Literature and Teaching English Language and Literature (Zaporizhzhia State University, Ukraine)
- Cambridge English: KET, PET, YLE Speaking Examiner
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- CELTYL (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults – Young Learner Extension)
- Delta (Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- IH CAM (International House Certificate in Advanced Methodology)
- IH COLT (International House Certificate in Online Teaching)
- TESOL Certificate course
- Participant of Cambridge English Teacher webinars, IATEFL Ukraine Conference
- Speaker at International House World Organization YL Conferences