Kids Teacher Training Course
- June 14 — 17, 2016
Day 1. Starters
- Basic theories and principles of child development.
- Cognitive, language, and literacy development of 6-8 year olds.
- How does Ukrainian teaching system differ from European one?
- Games as an indispensable part of learning process.
- Games production.
Day 2. Movers
- Cognitive, language, and literacy development of 9-11 year olds.
- Comparison of starters and movers.
- How does classroom environment influence teaching and learning?
- Lesson plans.
- Developing lesson plans for starters and movers.
Day 3. Flyers
- Cognitive, language, and literacy development of 11-13 year olds.
- Classroom management.
- Child Assessments.
- Individual tasks and preparation.
Day 4. Practice
- Lesson presentation.
- Discussion, feedbacks.
Course fee: 4599 UAH
Free study materials!
Participants receive certificates of attendance, feedback, gifts
Tutor: Ivanna Tsipan
TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test, all modules)
TKT: Young Learners (Teacher Knowledge Test)
FCE (Cambridge English: First)
International Speaking Examiner
Registration for Workshop