CELTA / CELT-P / TKT qualified teacher, CELT-P, CELT-S and TKT trainer
Tamara Korzachenko has been teaching English for over 15 years. She has experience teaching English to young learners and adults of different age and levels, conducting general English and business English classes to individuals and groups, including corporate groups.
In the past years, she has been working a lot with Cambridge exam preparation courses (KET, PET, FCE, CAE). She also worked in the context of academic management.
Tamara has been taking lots of teacher training programmes and full courses. She’s got Cambridge CELTA and CELT-P qualifications, and has taken TKT exams (YL and all core modules).
She is a teacher and also a CELT-P / CELT-S and TKT trainer at Grade Education Centre.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Master’s in Psychology)
- London Institute of Technology and English, UK (English)
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- CELT-P (Certificate in English Language Teaching – Primary)
- TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test, all modules)
- TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test, Young Learners)
- C1 Advanced (CAE)
- Active participant of teacher training workshops, webinars and conferences