Alicja started teaching English in her native Poland in 2005, and since then she has worked in many different countries and contexts. She specialises in Cambridge exam preparation courses, and has designed and delivered Business English courses in Spain. She has worked as a CELTA trainer in the UK, China, Thailand, London and Spain. She loves meeting teachers and trainers from around the world and sharing knowledge. Recently, Alicja has been teaching English and training teachers on both online and face-to-face courses in Spain and London. Alicja is interested in exam training and authenticity in foreign language learning in a monolingual context. When not training or teaching, she loves to spend her free time in the mountains.
- Master Degree (MA) in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), John Moors University, Liverpool, UK
- CELTA (online and face-to-face trainer)
- Cambridge First speaking examiner
- DELTA, IH Barcelona, Spain
- Postgraduate Studies of Translation, University of Wroclaw, Poland
- Participant and speaker at local and international ELT conferences