CELTA trainer, Teacher trainer, Academy professor
Iskra Stamenkoska, PhD is adjunct professor of Applied Linguistics and a teacher trainer. She is based in North Macedonia, and teacher ESP and EAP courses at the state university in Skopje. She has worked as a teacher trainer in Tunisia, Djibouti, Mexico, and Venezuela. At the moment, she is part of the academic team at English Without Borders – an extracurricular online program for adolescents in low-income contexts in Columbia, where she supports a group of remote teachers who deliver online English language lessons. Her primary area of research is EFL assessment, though she researches other issues in second language acquisition. She is particularly interested in exploring innovative instructional strategies, such as arts based pedagogy and team-based learning.
- Ss Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje, Faculty of Philology Blaze Koneski- Skopje, BA Hons. TESOL/TEFL
- Ss Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje, Faculty of Philology Blaze Koneski- Skopje, MA in TESOL/TEFL
- Ss Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje, Faculty of Philology Blaze Koneski- Skopje, PhD in TESOL/TEFL
- Certified CELTA Trainer, Cambridge Assessment English Qualified to train candidates on CELTA courses
- Train the Trainer Certificate, Cambridge Assessment English Qualified to train teachers on the CELT-P and CELT-S courses
- Cambridge DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)