Academic Director, CELTA Trainer, CELT P/S Trainer
Lidiya Simak has been teaching English for 15 years. She started her career as a school teacher. Looking for further development and opportunities, she did CELTA and Delta. Now she works for Grade Education Centre. She has experience teaching all age groups at all levels as well as teaching exam preparation courses. She is a Cambridge CELT-P and CELT-S trainer and a Cambridge speaking examiner. Having worked at a state school, Lidiya is well aware of all the issues teachers face, and is happy to share her experience.
- Kyiv National Linguistic University (MA, English Language and Literature)
- Kyiv Pedagogical College (Primary School Teacher, Teacher of English, Bachelor’s degree)
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Delta Module 2 (Merit)
- Speaker at IATEFL Ukraine (Lviv, 2018)
- The winner of the 1st round of the National Competition for Teachers; prize-winner of the 2nd round (2009)