Jamie Patrick King
Jamie King is a Consultant Teacher Education Specialist, Accredited Teacher Trainer and Assessor, Course and Materials Designer. Jamie is an accredited University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA and Delta Tutor and Assessor and has extensive international experience teaching and training in 13 countries over the past 15 years (UAE, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Iran, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Ethiopia, South Africa and the Ukraine). He has also worked as a Departmental Director, including: departmental management, product development/course design, product management, quality control, business development and staff development. He has taught a full ranger of learners in a variety of teaching contexts, including: Adult Learners, Young Learners, General English, English for Academic Purposes, Exam Classes, mono and multilingual classes and has also worked as a Cambridge ESOL Examiner.
- MA Applied Linguistics/TESOL — Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- BA Modern Languages, Anthropology — Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- University of Cambridge CELTA
- Cambridge English CELTA/Delta Tutor
- Cambridge English CELTA/Delta Assessor