Delta / CELTA Trainer
Sarah has worked as an EFL/ESL teacher in Senegal, Japan, Ecuador and Turkey for Primary, Secondary and Adults. She was a teacher and mentor in Thailand and France and is now based in Greece where she initially worked as an Academic Manager for Young Learner courses and Teacher Development.
Her areas of interest are teacher training and development, reflective practice, student-centred learning, holistic child development, incorporating life skills in the classroom and encouraging a sense of progress through learning to learn techniques. She is also an advocate for inclusive classroom practices which provide a safe learning environment for all teachers and students.
- Masters Degree (MA) in Applied Linguistics and English Language Teaching, University of Nottingham, UK
- Certificate in Children’s Rights: Theory and Practice, University of Harvard, USA
- Cambridge DELTA: Modules 1, 2 and 3
- CELTA, University of Swansea, UK
- BA in French Studies, University of Warwick, UK
- CELTA (online and face-to-face trainer)
- Trinity TYLEC (course director)
- DELTA (Module 2 local tutor)
- Participant and speaker at local and international ELT conferences and contributor to EFL publications